I just finished reading a quite hilarious article titled "Big Pharma Admits They're Just Trying to Kill Everybody with Vaccines", and the article was about.. well just that. Apparently Big Pharma, a so-called pharmaceutical industry, announced to the world that the only reason they are giving people vaccinations is to make money to "put on finishing touches on all of [their] mansions" and to kill off a huge chunk of the population. They've fooled us all and have been injecting poison into our bodies, giving us autism, cancer, and leprosy. It makes so much scientific sense.
In all honesty, I probably won't use this article in my research because it is completely false and fabricated. But it gave me a good laugh. To help any of those confused VACCINES ARE NOT DESIGNED TO KILL OFF THE POPULATION. Thanks.
References:
APA:
The Phunky Looking Kiddo. (2014). Big Pharma Admits They're Just Trying to Kill Everybody with Vaccines | GomerBlog. Retrieved April 25, 2016, from http://gomerblog.com/2014/09/vaccines/
MLA:
The Phunky Looking Kiddo. "Big Pharma Admits They're Just Trying to Kill Everybody with Vaccines | GomerBlog." GomerBlog. 2014. Web. 25 Apr. 2016.
I would almost suggest using this article because I feel like this is how a lot of people act. They totally forgo all logic and believe everything they read and come to a crazy solution like this. What a funny article!
ReplyDelete